Friday, October 3, 2008

10/3 Workout: Nancy Re-Designed

6 am class with Kelly, Carl and Diane. It's Friday so getting up was easy. Definitely starving this morning and made a point to talk to Carl about my eating. I am on the zone, 18 blocks. I am naturally skinny so my body fat % is already fairly low. I told Carl that I get hungry about 1 hour before I eat. He said to up my fat. So here goes the experiment. I am going to up the fat by adding two fat blocks to the meals, so now 26 blocks of fat total. I am also going to start to keep track of what I eat so I can figure out what works and what doesn't.

Warm-up: Lunge Stretch
10 Pushups
10 Situps
10 Pushups
10 Situps

Workout: Nancy Re-Designed (Typically 15 O'Head Squats with 95#)
5 Rounds for time:
400 meter run
15 Handstand Pushups

Time: 11:36

The Handstand pushups felt good, running did not. First two runs were brutal on the legs. I need to start rollin on the foam.

No comments: