Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/11 Workout

6 pm class with Kelly. I still can't believe how dark it is before 6. Just depressing. Anyways, the workout:

With a partner, complete 5 rounds of the following exercises:
Knees to Box Jump
Knees to Elbows
Kettlebell Swings
Pushups

This was a competition between you and your partner. With each exercise you had to beat his/her number of reps.

I went second each time which I think helped me in the long run. It gave me a repitition number to shoot for while my partner had to just go as hard as he could. I felt great and won everything but the pushups. My partner could crank out the pushups and I was close each time, 1 or 2 reps, but just couldn't get a leg up with the pushups.

I definitely liked this workout, it really pushed you since you were going head to head with somebody else. We were originally supposed to do 7 rounds, but Kelly cut it to 5 because he could tell people were struggling. Definitely had a good headache after this one, but GREAT WORKOUT.

No comments: