Thursday, October 2, 2008

10/1/2008 Workout - Kathy's B-Day Workout

Went to 6am class with Adrian this morning. In honor of Kathy's 39th birthday we did a workout totaling that number. Definitely a little tired this morning because of three straight 530am wake-ups, the body is not used to that. I also need to start eating/drinking something pre-workout.

Warm-up: Jump Rope 1 minute
10 Pushups
10 Squats
Went over clean form

Workout: 3 Rounds
13 Cleans (DB 40lbs)
13 Thrusters (DB 40lbs)
13 Knees To Elbows

Time: 11:00

The cleans felt great, had to break them up once the last two rounds. Thruster were tough on the shoulder because of pressing yesterday. Had to break them up a couple of times. Knees to elbows weren't bad. Overall I think I need to eat something in the morning and work on my thrusters. Thinking about Fran, those thrusters should be my best friend.

No comments: